About the session
You might be unaware, but your voice transforms for your baby in the womb;
Parents who connect with their unborn baby and talk/read to them during pregnancy are more likely to interact with them in a more positive way after they are born. This session has been designed to help Parents-to-be bond emotionally with their babies, especially the Dads- to-be shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity.
- Effective ways to communicate with your unborn baby
- Importance of building a bond with your baby
- Ways to bond with your baby during pregnancy
- How effective communication impacts the baby’s growth
- How Dads-to-be can bond with their babies
- Factors and methods that may affect bonding
How to join the session
Join us for this informative session on the 13th of January at 5 PM with Abhi Pasari from ShishuPuram, an early childhood organization that encourages a holistic growth of the baby from the time of the baby’s inception, and to know how to-be-parents can start bonding with the growing foetus.
Get your Birth Plan by filling up the form