Know how to bond with your unborn baby – Trimester 1
Talking to the growing baby during pregnancy is just the beginning of creating a life-long bond with one’s child. In this session with ShishuPuram we bring for you some of the best bonding techniques to feel closer to your growing baby in the womb.
Tune in to this enlightening session with Abhi Pasari from ShishuPuram, an early childhood organization that encourages a holistic growth of the baby from the time of the baby’s inception. Join us on 3rd June at 5 PM to understand that how you can feel closer to your growing baby in the womb.
Join us on 3rd June at 5 PM to understand that how you can feel closer to your growing baby in the womb.
Congratulations to attain Parenthood!
It’s all-new for you and we’re by your side to help you bond with your baby in the womb. The session would enlighten and empower the would-be parents towards this beautiful journey of 9 months and beyond.
- The pregnancy changes
- How to cope with stress
- Ways to bond with the baby in the womb
- Design your dream baby
- Meditation to connect with your inner self
- A pen and paper for taking notes
- A laptop with a good internet connection and headphones
- Log in 10 minutes before to experience the soothing music
Join the Webinar
How do I prepare for the session?
Check the preparation section above. This will enable you to make the most of the session.We also encourage you to use laptop instead of mobile to connect to the session. Have a stable internet connection to avoid lagging issues.
How do I join the meeting? How do I ask a question?
A zoom guide and meeting link will be shared with you before the meeting. The guide will contain all instructions on how to join and ask questions
Can I chat / talk to the doctor personally during the session?
No. Due to the volume of participation, we have disallowed any type of 1-on-1 time with the doctor during the session. However, we encourage you to book a Video Consultation with the doctor through Cloudnine’s “It’s Our Baby” App and have your queries addressed.
What should I do if my session/internet gets disconnected?
You can re-join the meeting as soon as your internet is restored using the same steps that you used the first time.
Can I record the session?
No. We do not allow session recording due to proprietary content. Please avoid taking pictures / recording the screen while the session is going on. We encourage you to keep a pen & paper handy during the session to note any important points. This will help you with record keeping for the future.
Terms & Conditions
- The workshop is conducted online and decorum must be maintained. Participants are expected to read all instructions (sent with invite) and must listen to and abide by the instructor during the session
- Prior registration for the session is necessary
- Date, time are subject to change with prior notice
- Please contact your customer relationship executive (CRE) for more details
- Once you have registered, you will receive the details about the session one day before the event