About the session
Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a couple’s life, But, that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t come with it’s fair share of anxieties. The 3rd trimester is the time couples start preparing for the baby’s arrival eagerly which is exciting although daunting, it is also the time when the baby’s brain starts developing and responding to its surroundings. This is the best time to read to your unborn child or sing to her or him.
Let’s help you plan your 3rd trimester so that you’re relatively calm during this delicate time.
- Couple compatibility
- Vision regarding the arrival of your baby
- Preparing for a calm labour
- Realizing and adapting to new changes
- Impact of the environment on the baby’s brain development
- Changes in the lifestyle
- Maintaining a healthy balance in your environment
- A supporting partner (preferably spouse)
- A pen and paper for taking notes
- A laptop with a good internet connection
How to join the session
The 3rd trimester is a time when the baby’s brain starts developing and responding to its surroundings. Hence, it’s crucial to create a conducive atmosphere around.
Join this enlightening session with Abhi Pasari from Shishupuram, an early childhood organization, focusing on the growth and development of a child right from the womb on 21st January from 5-6 PM to learn how to set a happy atmosphere in 3rd trimester.
Join Cloudnine community by clicking to attend the session and stay updated on all the upcoming informative webinars.
Pre-register for free Webinar